Today's electronics engineers have the ability to design circuits using premanufactured building blocks such as power supplies, semiconductors (i.e. semiconductor devices, such as transistors), and integrated circuits.
- Electronics -Charge/Voltage/Types of Current
- All Electronics Components Identification testing & their working
- Basic Tips for Mobile Phone Hardware Repairing
- Section of Mobile Phone/Circuit Diagram Reading
- GSM/CDMA/Chinese Mobile Phone Troubleshooting
- Practically Handset Repairing
- Tips for Service Centre