Level 1: General Management for Marketing
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Management
- Module 2: People Skills for Sales & Marketing Professionals
Level 2: Specialized Modules in MarketingManagement
- Digital Marketing
- Market Analytics
- Consumer Behavior
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Product & Brand Management
- Services Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Communications
- B2B Marketing
- International Marketing
The Program will help the participant to
- Understand & identify the industry and business verticals
- Understandchallenges in today’s market place.
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of a sales manager
- Understand the Customer and Market Orientation for Business Success.
- Understand the Conceptual framework for sales and marketing.
- Be able to learn how to manage, motivate and lead sales team.
- Understand the fundamentals of channel design, development and management decisions.
- Gain an appreciation of the sector specific issues in marketing of Pharmaceutical, Banking and Financial services, FMCG Industries and Industrial products